The new HSK test was launched by Hanban in an effort to better serve Chinese language learners. The test is the result of coordinated efforts by domestic and foreign experts from different disciplines including Chinese language teaching, linguistics, psychology and educational measurement. The new exam combines the advantages of the original HSK while taking into consideration recent trends in Chinese language training by conducting surveys and making use of the latest findings in international language testing.
The new HSK is an international standardized exam that tests and rates Chinese language proficiency. It assesses non-native Chinese speakers’ abilities in using the Chinese language in their daily, academic and professional lives. HSK consists of six levels, namely the HSK (level I), HSK (level II), HSK (level III), HSK (level IV), HSK (level V), and HSK (level VI).
Details are as follows
The new HSK test was launched by Hanban in an effort…
View original post 632 more words
This is a list containing my favorite Chinese/Taiwanese/Singaporean artists. The point is, the music is in Mandarin. Here is a ‘ reference’ to today’s blog post: 8TRACKS MIX. And if you end up liking my Mandopop list, I created an 8tracks Collection to expand your music taste.
- David Tao ( JYP listens to him ermagherd. He’s like my daddy. my parents WORSHIP him.)
- Della丁噹 ( DingDang. voted her for the female artist category for WMA. thats how perf she is. )
- Jay Chou 周杰倫
( DUH. You can’t have a Mandopop playlist without Jay Chou. That’s just not right. He is perf. And to all you Exotics, “Rainbow” is Jay Chou’s song, not Kray’s. )
- BY2 ( Singaporean twin sister duo, Yumi and Miko Bai )
- JJ Lin ( Singaporean. everyone loves him. cries. )
- Lara 梁心頤 ( Lara Veronin, Taiwanese-American singer )
- Jolin Tsai 蔡依林
( she’s also a dancer. aka my gawddesss. )
- Mayday 五月天 ( Taiwanese rock band… sorry this isn’t really MandoPOP, but they’re perfect so it doesnt matter. )
And since I’m hungry and worn out from dance, I’ll be ending the list here. TO BE CONTINUED.